The contents of a collection can be organized into lists. Privacy settings allow you to share entire collections, or just specific lists.
- Managing Collection & List Privacy
- Editing Collection Titles & Descriptions
- Creating Lists
- By default, collections are private. Private collections can only be viewed by their authors.
- Setting a collection’s privacy to public enables any visitor to view the contents of the collection.
- The privacy of lists can also be toggled. A private list in a public collection is hidden from visitors.
- The privacy of the collections’ resources can also be toggled. If a collection’s resources index is set to public, visitors can browse and search all resources within a collection.